*This post may contain affiliate links. You'll never pay more with my links (sometimes less!) and you'll be helping support this blog. Thank you!*
Do you have a blog or are you thinking about starting one? You may wonder how bloggers make money. For a lot of them, their success is with affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is you share products you like and make a commission on their sale from your link. Here are the steps to making money with affiliate marketing.
- Make sure you choose the right programs. Find ones that will work for you and your blog. Do some research and find the ones you can apply too. Consider things in your niche or companies that sell everything under the sun (I’m looking at you, Amazon!).
- Make sure you recommend products and services that you have used. Be authentic. If you don’t like it, don’t’ recommend it to your readers. Stay genuine.
- Create a resource page. Link courses you have taken, your hosting plan, etc. Anything that you think will help your readers or even other bloggers. If you blog about food, link cookbooks and things like that. If you are a beauty blogger, share different makeup you use every day. Get creative.
- Create a “Start a Blog” post. Make a tutorial on how to start a blog with your hosting service. You may find you make a lot of your income from this post. Many bloggers do and so should you! Just remember to remain authentic.
- Work affiliates into your blog posts. If you are talking about a product or service, don’t be shy about using your link.
- Use social media. Your followers want your recommendations.
Make sure you also share affiliates with your email list. Also, make sure you have an email list, to begin with. That is one of the essential tools in making money with blogging. Social media programs may come and go, but your email list will always be yours.
Are you looking to start a blog?
Already have a blog?
Plan your posts with the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner.
Handle your bookkeeping with Quickbooks.
Just need income on the side?
Want to learn more?
Want to shop?
Before you go shopping for a new phone, check out this offer from Verizon HERE.
Get $10.00 off your first Google Express order HERE.
Skip the thrift shop and do second hand the easy way with $10 off at ThredUp HERE.
Help support this blog by shopping on Amazon at no extra cost to you.
More for the bloggers:
Register Your Domains Hassle-Free with Namecheap.
Make the switch and send your emails with MailerLite
Get some help for just $5.00 on Fiverr.
This post was proofread by Grammarly.