*This post may contain affiliate links. You'll never pay more using my links (sometimes less!) and you'll be helping support this blog. Thank you!*
Are you having a rough day, week or maybe even year? You may want to know what you can do to reenergize yourself and make yourself feel better. One way is self-care. There are certain things you can do to take care of yourself and make yourself a priority. If you are very busy you may not make enough time to take care of yourself, but you should. Here are some things you can do to make sure you aren’t neglecting yourself, as a busy blogger.
- Read a blog, magazine, or favorite book.
- Diffuse essential oils.
- Walk either alone or with others, in the park or some new destination.
- Take an Epsom salt bath and relax in the water.
- Light a candle and enjoy its light and scent.
- Use your favorite lotion and have smoother skin and smell nice.
- Write your deepest thoughts or maybe something fun like about a hobby of yours.
- Yoga is another great way to relax.
- Music whether your favorite or something new.
- Sleep is a good way to start fresh.
- Organize either a closet or your workspace.
- Have some coffee at your favorite coffee spot.
- Color a neat coloring book.
- Doodle with your favorite pen.
- Use your favorite blanket and relax on the couch.
- Buy yourself flowers and decorate your space with them.
- Go outside and take pictures of nature.
- Scroll through Pinterest and get ideas.
- Drink water and stay hydrated.
- Don’t skip breakfast, you’ll be less likely to binge on unhealthy food later in the day.
- Create morning rituals to look forward to daily.
- Slow down and be in the present moment.
- Try to learn something new every day.
- Don’t hesitate to dream big.
With these tips, you’ll be taking care of yourself in no time. It will be easier to not feel so overwhelmed. You’ll be more productive as a blogger. You’ll be in an overall better mood, too.
Are you looking to start a blog?
Already have a blog?
Plan your posts with the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner.
Handle your bookkeeping with Quickbooks.
Just need income on the side?
Want to learn more?
Want to shop?
Before you go shopping for a new phone, check out this offer from Verizon HERE.
Get $10.00 off your first Google Express order HERE.
Skip the thrift shop and do second hand the easy way with $10 off at ThredUp HERE.
Help support this blog by shopping on Amazon at no extra cost to you.
More for the bloggers:
Register Your Domains Hassle-Free with Namecheap.
Make the switch and send your emails with MailerLite
Get some help for just $5.00 on Fiverr.
This post was proofread by Grammarly.